London Student Nightlife
London being a capital city has something for everyone, clubs, bars, live music, restaurants and shows. Being a capital city, London student nightlife is something special with its many attractions. You can find student nights throughout the week in London as London has over 40 different universities and colleges. You’ll find student venues throughout the capital (from North to South and East to West) however, Soho is a popular central location that attracts students from all over London. We have a great pubcrawl in the Soho distract of London further down this page.
If you’re looking from some drinking games, fancy dress other other things that will make your night out more enjoyable check out our great offers at the Student Shop.
Student Pubs & Clubs
There are plenty of bar and clubs for students to choose from in London here are a few of the best:
- Heaven (WC2N 6NG) free entry on Monday nights
- Metra Bar & Club (WC2H 7NG) Monday nights are student nights
- Scala (N1 9NL) lively on Saturday nights
- Carnivale (E1 7QR) on White Church Lane
- Buffalo Bar (N1 1RU) Tuesday nights are live rock nights
- Amersham Arms (SE14 6TY) this cool bar is close to Goldsmith’s University
London has a vibrant student night nightlife if your looking for someone special to socialise with checkout this link.
London Student Nightlife – Pub Crawl
As you can image London is a huge place and has plenty of great student pub crawls. Here’s one to start you off :
- Captains Cabin, 4-7 Norris Street SW1Y 4RJ
- Tiger Tiger, 28 – 29 Haymarket SW1Y 4SP
- Tom Cribb, 36 Panton Street SW1Y 4EA
- The Comedy Pub, 7 Oxendon Street SW1Y 4EE
- Rumba, 36 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 7EP
- Metra Bar & Club, 14 Leicester Square, WC2H 7NG
- Cafe De Paris, 3-4 Coventry St W1D 6BL
How do you rate London Student Nightlife? What pubs in would you recommend? What is your favorite pubcrawl? Let us know.