10 Best Things to do in London
Are you visiting London or do you live there and are looking for the 10 best things to do in London?
Need somewhere to stay during your stay? See the latest availability of hotels in London.
Here’s a list of the 10 best things that you should do to make the most of your stay in London. An ideal list for any visitor to London and there’s something for everyone.
- Go on the London Eye (ideally by dusk) and watch the sun set over the city. You’ll be able to see the House of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and even the O2 Arena (Millennium Dome)
- Visit Buckingham Palace, and if the flag is at full mast the queen is home
- Go and see Churchill War Rooms and see how he communicated to the American President during the 2nd World War
- Find a local pub and order a pint of London Pride
- Go and watch a Show in the West End and don’t forget to order your drinks for the interval
- Go to 10 Downing Street and see the home of the Prime minister
- Take an open top bus and see the House of Parliament and listen out for the chime of Big Ben.
- Visit the Natural History Museum, entry is free and they have a great dinosaur exhibition
- Take a guided tour along the River Thames all the way to Tower Bridge
- Visit the Tower of London and see the Queen’s Crown Jewels
After the completing the Best Things to do in London you’ll need somewhere to stay during your stay in London check out the great offers on Hotels
As you can see from our list of the Best Things to do in London you’ll have a very enjoyable time during your visit. We recommend that you book up to shows and hotels in advance as places can go very quickly.